Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Peering over the edge

Sometimes, it's really hard to be truthful and honest with oneself, especially about the choices we consciously make.

I started this blog not only to have a place to organize my thoughts and adventures, as well as a place to vent and ramble sometimes, but mainly it was to make sure I always stay honest. Most of these things I don't even want to talk about with my friends, nor do I want to put a lot of thought into myself. But I do need to make sure it's recorded here on the principle that I face my choices. I can't hide from them... I can't look away forever.

I'm not proud of a lot of things I decide to do, but aren't we all like that? We all make stupid decisions sometimes. Maybe they can be actual mistakes or maybe they're made with absolute confidence despite us knowing we may regret it later.

Right now, I don't think I'll regret this. But after it happens, who knows? Life is a learning process. We gotta keep things interesting. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment