Thursday, October 20, 2011

Here we go.

(I can't believe I wrote that helluva long post about a fucking lobster.)

Dr. Shark texted me last night after almost a week of no contact. We chatted about life... He said he misses me. We also got on topic about our sexual relationship since it was oh-so-awesome, and he had this to say: "I'm terrified of the quality of sex that I am losing the rest of my life."

Well, well, well. You didn't have to lose it, buddy.

I'm meeting a guy I met online for sushi tonight. We'd been e-mailing for a little while. He seems nice, though not core-shaking. I wasn't even going to blog about it unless anything became of it... I feel so discouraged and unenthusiastic, but I'd canceled on him once already and he seems at least like a nice enough guy to be friends with. And maybe that's what I need right now--Guy friends, not a boyfriend.

Sigh. Such a long hard day at work of acting all smiley and friendly... And now I have to dress nice and put on a good face some more? Sheesh.

Whoawhoawhoa. I really need to change my attitude before the date! I'm sure after a power nap and a shower will improve my happy scale. I am excited to meet someone new and start fresh. I am I am I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment