Monday, October 10, 2011

Just a brief.

Sorry for not posting in a while. My week has consisted of drama, silence, confusion, paranoia, jealousy, bouts of depression and anger, longing for sweet sweet death... Ha, not really, but you get the picture.

I'm not inspired enough by anything to write.

I feel like things will continue on this bleak path for a while longer. This has definitely been the hardest thing I've had to deal with in my life. I know that sounds dramatic, but my life up until a couple of years ago (when I started actually dating men) was never, ever this dramatic. I always watched and supported my friends through their heartaches and strife, but never was I one of the players.

This has been making me learn more things about myself... but they're not necessarily good things.

I just want the pain to be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment